Touchstones in-person trainings for up to 25 participants are tailored to the groups’ needs, and are offered at beginning, intermediate, or advanced levels depending on the group’s experience with Touchstones. The fee for in-person workshops is $4,500 plus travel expenses for Touchstones staff.
In-service Workshops & Training
Since 1984, Touchstones has trained tens of thousands of educators through half and full-day workshops, preparing them for successful implementation with their students. Educators who participate in Touchstones training:
- Develop discussion leadership skills that increase student engagement, authentic connection, and active learning.
- Learn to use discussion for differentiated instruction and build literacy.
- Experience how Touchstones programs and methods align to and support state and national learning standards and other learning objectives, the 21stCentury educational framework, and enhanced professional practice.
- Acquire new classroom management strategies that foster cooperation with students.
- Foster classrooms characterized by active learning, community, and responsibility.
- Assume greater leadership within their own schools and communities.
Call our office or reach out to email@example.com to bring Touchstones to your school today!
Touchstones offers custom one-day virtual training at beginner, intermediate, or advanced levels based on the groups needs. Virtual training is limited to 25 participants and the fee is $4,000.